Before the start of this week, On last Sunday evening I took sometime to send message to some of my old business acquaintances, colleagues turned friends and old business connections and then sat down to list a few things, that I look forward to for a Monday at work.
I have mentioned before that I usually don’t have Monday blues. And the reason for that is the people I work with, who don’t let that happen. I should admit that the reason for the rare Monday Blues I have had in my life are also people.
For me work is the Family outside family where I spend 1/3rd of my life every working day. So I said, let me list (in a very generic way) what I look forward in the coming week starting Monday.
- I am looking forward to some very interesting people I work with.
- I am looking forward tying the loose ends on a major milestone coming up.
- I am looking forward to embrace a recent organization that could have significant change in the way I work.
- I am looking forward for a week where I am going to change a few things about how I work that can help me work and deliver value better.
- I am looking forward to helping someone in meeting their responsibilities.
- I am looking forward to learn something new and also impart something I know
- I am looking forward to uncover new ways of doing some old things.
Here is a quote that I have used underneath my email signature.
Everyday comes with an opportunity to start, steer and shape the day; What is your opportunity Today!!
All in all, I am looking forward for a Monday!!!!